This CompTIA Pentest+ Training course provides everything you wish to check for the CompTIA Pentest+ (PT0-001) examination, as well as a downloadable CompTIA Pentest+ PDF study guide to follow alongside as you progress through the videos and to review before taking a look at the day!
This CompTIA Pentest+ Training online is taught by skilled in info technology and cybersecurity with over twenty years of expertise. Secondly, this course is fun to learn what you wish to grasp to pass the CompTIA Pentest+ (PT0-001) examination. It raised prepare yourself to serve on your organization’s cyber defense or as a freelance penetration tester.
The CompTIA Pentest+ (PT0-001) certification is an intermediate-level vendor-neutral certification that validates your information. And skill to plan/scope associate degree assessment, perceive the legal/compliance necessities, perform vulnerability scanning/penetration tests, and analyze/report on your findings.
This certification was discharged on July thirty-one, 2018, by CompTIA to fill a niche between the foundational-level CompTIA Security+ examination (for those concerning one year within the field) and the advanced-level CompTIA Advanced Security professional (for those with a minimum of five years within the area)
Live Online Training
The CompTIA Pentest+ (PT0-001) examination training is concentrated on the technical, active details of the cybersecurity field, as well as the way to emulate a cyber threat, infiltrate a secure specification, and conduct a penetration take a look at against your structure networks (with permission, of course).
This CompTIA Pentest+ course is meant for penetration testers, IT Security analysts, vulnerability analysts, testers, network security operations personnel. It is also helpful for anyone attempting to urge a more robust understanding of the ideas concerned in conducting a penetration to take a look at and its associated toolsets.
The CompTIA Pentest+ Training covers five domains:
- 15%: designing and Scoping
- 22%: operation and Vulnerability Identification
- 30%: Attacks and Exploits
- 17%: Penetration Testing Tools
- 16%: reportage and Communication
Upon completing this course, you'll earn eight CEUs towards the renewal of your CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Cloud+, PenTest+, CySA+, or CASP+ certifications.
If You Have Any Questions? 24/7 Call Now
Who this CompTIA Pentest+ Training course is for:
- Students making ready for the CompTIA Pentest+ (PT0-001) Certification examination
- Security Analysts
- Penetration Testers
- Vulnerability Testers
- Network Security Operations
- Application Security Vulnerability Testers
Tr requires a minimum of three to four years of expertise within IT security or a related field of network and security information.
CompTIA PenTest+ Course Objectives
- Knowledge of playacting penetration testing and vulnerability scanning.
- Analysing the results and knowledge and communicate results through compelling reportage.
- Analyse the importance of designing and key aspects of compliance
- Learn to explore the network, wireless, and RF vulnerabilities and physical security attacks and perform post-exploitation techniques.
- Understand penetration testing through numerous writing scripts like Python, Ruby, Bash, and PowerShell to collect info from the tool.
- Understand the flexibility of the network to vulnerable attacks and the way to mitigate them.
- Knowledge on the overall state of rising the IT security across associate degree organization
Join Our Cyber Security and Information Security Course to Become Cyber Security Expert
Any Questions? Call Now +91 11 4065 6797, +91 79 8553 4793
What Is on the CompTIA PenTest+ Exam?
CompTIA PenTest+ is an intermediate-skills level cybersecurity certification that focuses on offensive skills through pen testing and vulnerability assessment.
Successful candidates can have the following skills:
- Plan and scope penetration tests
- Conduct passive reconnaissance mission
- Perform non-technical tests to collect info
- Conduct active reconnaissance mission
- Analyze vulnerabilities
- Penetrate networks
- Exploit host-based vulnerabilities
- Test applications
- Complete post-exploit tasks
- Analyze and report penetration take a look at results
The CompTIA PenTest+ examination covers the subsequent domains and topics:
- Planning associate degreed Scoping: justify the importance of designing for an engagement
- Information Gathering and Vulnerability Identification: Conduct operation mistreatment acceptable techniques and perform and analyze a vulnerability scan
- Attacks and Exploits: Compare and distinction social engineering attacks
- Penetration Testing Tools: Use NMAP to conduct operation exercises
- Reporting and Communication: suggest mitigation ways for discovered vulnerabilities
What Skills Can You Learn?
PLANNING & SCOPING
Explain the importance of designing and critical aspects of compliance-based assessments
INFORMATION GATHERING & VULNERABILITY IDENTIFICATION
Gather info to organize for exploitation, then perform a vulnerability scan and analyze results.
ATTACKS & EXPLOITS
Exploit network, application, wireless, and RF-based vulnerabilities, summarize physical security attacks and perform post-exploitation techniques
PENETRATION TESTING TOOLS
Conduct operation exercises with numerous tools and analyze the output and basic scripts (limited to Bash, Python, Ruby, PowerShell)
REPORTING & COMMUNICATION
Utilize report writing and handling best practices explaining suggested mitigation ways for discovered vulnerabilities
CompTIA PenTest+ is a certification for cybersecurity professionals tasked with penetration testing and vulnerability assessment and management.
CompTIA PenTest+ is an intermediate-skills level cybersecurity certification that focuses on offensive skills through pen testing and vulnerability assessment. Cybersecurity professionals with CompTIA PenTest+ savvy arrange scope and manage weaknesses, not simply exploit them
CompTIA PenTest+ is for IT cybersecurity professionals with 3 to four years of active info security or connected expertise or equivalent coaching, trying to start or advance a career in pen-testing. CompTIA PenTest+ prepares candidates for the subsequent job roles:
- Penetration tester
- Vulnerability tester
- Security analyst (II)
- Vulnerability assessment analyst
- Network security operations
• Application security vulnerability
Here are several CompTIA PenTest+ jobs and their average salaries:
- Penetration & Vulnerability Tester $104,000
- Cybersecurity Analyst $96,000
- Cybersecurity advisor $91,000
We offer the below courses:
Certified Ethical Hacker V11 -CEH-v11 –
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) –
Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) –
Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA)
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) V9 –
Certified Chief Information Security Officer( CCISO ) –